Rod Fishing Licence

The Post Office No longer sells Rod Fishing Licence on the behalf of Environmental Agency. Find out how you can purchase your licence.

Where can I buy my rod fishing licence from ?

You can buy your licence from Galestreet Post Office

Buy a Rod Fishing Licence

  • Your Blue Badge or National Insurance number, if you have a disability and you’re applying for a 12-month licence

  • The other person’s details (such as date of birth), if you’re buying for someone else

  • Your licence can start on any date within 30 days of the day you buy it.

  • Licence prices depends on the type of fish you are fishing for and the number of rods you use.

Licence Type Trout and coarse 2-rod
1-day (Full) 6
1-day Senior (Full) 6
8-day (Full) 12
8-day Senior (Full) 12
12-month (Full) 30
12-month  over 65 (Senior) 20
12 month disabled (Senior) 20
Licence Type Trout and coarse 3-rod
12-month (Full) 45
12-month  over 65 (Senior) 30
12 month disabled (Senior) 30
Licence Type Salmon and sea trout 1-rod
1-day (Full) 12
1-day Senior (Full) 12
8-day (Full) 27
8-day Senior (Full) 27
12-month (Full) 82
12-month  over 65 (Senior) 54
12 month disabled (Senior) 54

**There are no discounted prices for a 1-day or an 8-day licence.